• Advertisement

Recent Holiday to Praia do Vau / Alvor

Recent Holiday to Praia do Vau / Alvor

Postby Cazp » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:51 am

Hi there everyone,
I am new to this forum but had to join in after a wonderful holiday to Praia do Vau / Alvor. We were a party of 8 including 2 toddlers of 1 and 2 years, teenagers and up to mid 40's.
It was our first trip to the Algarve and certainly will not be our last. From the wonderful beaches,friendly people,superb food and drink, not to mention wonderful weather and all encased in a sense of safety and security this was a holiday we all loved.
I have quite fallen in love with Alvor itself, the charm, beauty and authenticity of this quaint little fishing village - Now home in the UK I am already longing to go back. Perhaps even buy a small holiday home there, such was the draw of the place.
I must mention Goodville and La Pizzeria for excellent food and service, The Sports Bar and XL bar for fun times and the most delicious breakfasts ever in the Crows Nest - All the staff we met in these places were truly welcoming especially the Crows Nest owners !! Hope you have a
wonderful summer season!
We had a superb time sailing on the Trigana with Toby and crew. a perfect end to our holiday - Hope your 2nd boat venture is successful Toby -
Anyway if anyone has any comments please free to contact me,
Regards
Cazp
Cazp

Advertisement

Return to Alvor - General Chat & Questions