• Advertisement

Distance

If your question does not fit into any of the sections then feel free to post it here.

Distance

Postby Bobbiesgirl » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi all......i am new to this site, so apologies if i am posting this in the wrong forum :? . How far from Faro airport is the train station ? Is it easy to find (or should i say .....will 2 17yr olds on their first holiday without parents find it :wink: ).

Thanks in anticapation :)
Bobbiesgirl

Advertisement

Re: Distance

Postby diskwizz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 pm

There is a bus that stops at the airport. This will take you to the main station in Faro. From there the Train station will be easy for you to locate. Where is it you are going to?
diskwizz
Resident Expert

Postby Bobbiesgirl » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi, thanks for the quick response :) Its my son and his girlfriend that is going. They are staying in Lagos but they plan to get the train there and i am trying to arrange a transfer back to the airport for their return home. :roll: ....Wish they had gone with First Choice ...lol. :wink: Any idea how long the train /taxi would take ?
Bobbiesgirl

Postby diskwizz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:03 pm

If you PM me some dates and times of arrival ill see if I can help you out...I own a travel agency so may be able to tie it in with something if you like.
diskwizz
Resident Expert

Postby Bobbiesgirl » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:26 am

I am at work at the moment but will get son to give me details. I have already contacted your company (i think) . Thank you.
Bobbiesgirl

Postby diskwizz » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:10 am

Gi again. I did speak to the wife about this (she handles all our booking) and she is pretty certain nobody has contacted us with details of 2 x 17yr olds needing to get to Lagos. Just thought I owuld mention it in case you are sat waiting for an answer from us.
Thanks
diskwizz
Resident Expert

Postby Bobbiesgirl » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi again......i received an email from 'Donna'...sorry i was very vaque in my original email :oops: . I am waiting for the details to be given to me ( you know what teenages are like !!!) As soon as i have them i will contact you.

Thanks again x
Bobbiesgirl

Return to General Algarve