1. Vino Divino -- our favorite spot, went three times. Gorgeous rooftop dining on a quiet street. Delicious mediterranean
style dishes with specials that change every two weeks. Very accommodating to children and good wine list. Great service and
ambiance. Highly Recommended.
2. D. Giovanni's -- new restaurant on main restaurant row, very good pizzas and pastas, great decor, good prices.
3. Chiwawa Tapas -- Really cute Middle Eastern style tapas spot, creative dishes and very tasty.
4. Samrat -- Best Indian food I've had (never been to India though).. better than any places in NY. Fresh ingredients, great
service and portions.
5. Little Italy -- Tucked away on a very quiet street, delicious Italian food.
7. Antonio's -- This was on the beach on Porto do Mos and had a great setting but the food was terrible. Pizzas are frozen!
My pasta was way overcooked and mushy. Desserts are also from a vendor and most items on the dessert menu weren't even
available. NOT recommended.
8. Veneza -- on the main restaurant row, just bad. Snotty service, limited menue. Disappointed.
9. No Patio -- High expectations, but it was just OK. Pricey for Lagos and didn't live up to the price. Had a monkfish curry,
which was nothing special.
10. Meu Limao -- Traditional Spanish tapas done well, great Sangria. Recommend tortilla and patatas bravas.Near police
Original review from TripAdvisor